Roofing Exam Preparation
The fine can be as high as $5000 per offense. The State of Illinois also requires that your roofing license number appear on all contracts, bid proposals, permits, commercial vehicles and websites.
What does the roofing exam preparation course cover?
- Roofing and Estimating Terminology
- The Estimating Process
- Low-Slope Roofing Systems
- Steep-Slope Roofing Systems
- Moisture Control and Drainage
- Flashing and Ice Damage Protection
- Roofing Re-covering & Replacement
- OSHA Regulations and Workplace Safety
- Expansion Joints and Metal Roofing
- Steep-slope Roofing Systems
- Spray Polyurethane Foam
- Waterproofing and Damp-proofing
- Gutters, Coping and Temporary Roofs
- Repair Issues
When is the next course?
ILLINOIS EXAM SIGN UP DEADLINE
December 30, 2019 by 5:00 pm
ILLINOIS ROOFING EXAM DATE
January 22 @ 8:00 am
STEP 1: Sign up for our roofing exam preparation course. Call us at (773) 508-4209 to hear if we still have available seats. If not, you can always sign up for our next course 2 months later.
STEP 2: Contact Continental Testing, to reserve your spot for the exam. The cost is $226. Be sure to specify whether you wish to take the Residential Exam or the Unlimited Exam. It’s your choice. Again, note the above deadline.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today at (773) 508-4209!